What is the venue capacity under current COVID measures?
Our shows and events with ticketed and allocated seating are proceeding at 100% capacity.
SunPAC Theatre capacity with ticketed and allocated seating: 300
Indoor events and spaces are currently one person per 2m2
SunPAC Theatre capacity: 140
Skyview Foyer capacity: 148
Meeting Room capacity: 26
Outdoor events currently have no capacity limits
What other current COVID measures should I know for attending SunPAC?
Everyone aged 12 or over must wear a mask at all times, unless you have an exemption (please see our Front of House staff on arrival). Children under 12 are not required to wear masks though are welcome to.
You must leave your mask on while seated during the performance.
Masks can be removed for eating and drinking only.
Ensure you check in via the Check-In-Qld app on arrival. If you can’t access the app or a mobile device, please see our Front of House staff to complete a manual check in form.
More information about current restrictions is available on the Queensland Government website.
How do I use the Check In Qld app?
We’re using the new Check In Qld app to help keep you COVID safe the next time you visit SunPAC.
All you need to do is:
- visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld for links to download the app from Google Play or Apple App stores
- enter your details once when you first open the app
- open the app when you next visit us
- select ‘Check in Now’ and scan or enter our code
Using this digital check in means your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government for 56 days to assist with COVID-19 contact tracing (if needed).
The Check In Qld app is safe, secure and private. By using it, you are helping Queensland’s pubs, clubs, restaurants and cafes to stay open, and you can visit us with confidence, knowing you can be contacted quickly and easily if there is any risk of exposure to the virus.
For more information please click here.
When will tickets be on sale?
Tickets are available via the What’s On page as soon as shows are released for sale. Ticket sales for each individual performance will close the previous business day at 12 noon. No door sales will be permitted until further notice.
How will I be able to buy tickets?
We are encouraging everyone to book online via our website or over the phone on 07 3323 9650 between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Ticket sales for each individual performance will close the previous business day at 12 noon. Please note: A PDF printout of your tickets at home or smartphone tickets are preferred. Please refer to our COVID-19 Terms and Conditions.
How will you keep audiences safe?
We take the health and wellbeing of our audiences, staff and performers very seriously.
- We will be undertaking a full premises clean prior to reopening and after each event and will maintain an increased cleaning and sanitisation program in line with Queensland Health regulations and guidelines.
- Please note: Only tickets purchased within the same transaction will be grouped together when seating allocations are prepared by the venue. Contact details of everyone in the group will need to be provided at the time of booking under the direction of the Queensland Government Chief Health Officer.
- Patrons must not attend if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been overseas in the previous fortnight.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the venue.
- Patrons who are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or who have come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or has a confirmed case of COVID-19 will not be able to attend the event. Patrons must advise the venue of the circumstances and the intention to not attend prior to the commencement of the performance to be entitled to a refund.
- Patrons agree to abide by all current social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against SunPAC regarding health outcomes.
Please refer to our COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
Can I purchase tickets on the day/night of the performance?
Ticket sales for each individual performance will close the previous business day at 12 noon. We are encouraging everyone to book online via our website or over the phone on 07 3323 9650 between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Can I get a refund if I am unwell and unable to attend a performance?
Patrons must not attend if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been overseas in the previous fortnight. Patrons who are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or who have come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or has a confirmed case of COVID-19 will not be able to attend the event. Patrons must advise the venue of the circumstances and the intention to not attend prior to the commencement of the performance to be entitled to a ticket exchange or refund.
Why do you need to collect everyone’s contact details?
We are collecting audience members’ contact details as part of our COVID Safe Plan under direction of the Queensland Government Chief Health Officer. When purchasing tickets, patrons agree to provide the following contact details for all attendees: full name, mobile number and email address/residential address.
Contact details provided through the Check In Qld app will be kept by Qld Government for 56 days from the date of the performance. Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request. The venue will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
Queensland Government has a Fact Sheet relating to collecting and storing customer information during COVID-19. In Queensland, people who have a fever (or history of fever) or acute respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) should be tested for COVID-19. If you are unwell and you meet the above criteria, you should contact a doctor immediately. Your doctor will decide if you need to be tested for COVID-19. Before your appointment, please call ahead and tell them about your symptoms so they can prepare for your visit. Find out more on our Testing and Fever Clinics information page.