Important: Due to COVID-19, additional Terms and Conditions of Sale now apply to all bookings.
Please read the following terms and conditions, which are in addition to the regular Ticketing Terms & Conditions, prior to purchasing your tickets.
- To purchase tickets, you must provide the following contact details for everyone attending: Full name, mobile number and email or esidential address
- Contact details, along with seating allocation, will be kept by SunPAC for 56 days from the date of the performance
- Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request
- SunPAC will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes – unless opted in
- Paper tickets and venue collect will be extremely limited
- Tickets will be issued in a digital, PDF format, and will be sent by email to the ticket purchaser, not individuals.
- We encourage patrons to either print their PDF ticket/s or ensure their ticket/s are available on their phones for viewing or scanning at the door where available
- No tickets will be mailed and limited tickets will be held at the Venue for collection
- We encourage contact less payment methods during this time
At the Event /Performance
- The Patron is responsible for having their ticket/s available on their phone or printed out, with the barcode/s clearly visible, for scanning at the door
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick or have been overseas in the previous fortnight
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the Venue
- Patrons who are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, or who have come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case, will not be able to attend the event. Patrons must advise the venue of the circumstances and the intention to not attend prior to the commencement of the performance to be entitled to a ticket transfer or refund
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of Venue staff at all times
- If patrons do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they will be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse
- Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available to any customer who has developed any Covid-19 symptoms after the purchase of tickets, or who has come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case, patrons displaying Covid-19 symptoms who come to the venue will be asked to leave
- Patrons acknowledge that while the Venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.